RE: [tracker2] Simultaneous data output?

  • Curtis J. Bidulock
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2008
      Absolutely.

      I run the Nuvi on Port B and leave Port A on Auto for a fixed GPS sensor. I change Port A to KISS to hook-up my laptop. This came in real handy for balloon chases where my co-pilot was viewing the larger laptop screen with higher map detail and I could still have a heads-up display on the Nuvi in front of me while driving.

      Curtis Bidulock
      Emergency Coordinator
      ARES - Edmonton Region
      ve6aew@...