Re: [tracker2] T2 and nuvi 350

  • paul sinclair
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2008
      Hi wes,
      I can answer this, as i tested it last night. If you navigate to a wayp[oint, and it then moves, the nuvi will add the moved waypoint (say ei5gtb-9) as ei5gtb-9 1

      and you will keep navigating to the origional waypoint. unless there is a way around this, im not sure. But this is what i found last night.

      On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Wes Johnston, AI4PX <wes@...> wrote:

      Guys, if I plot a route to a waypoint on the nuvi 350, and that waypoint moves, does the nuvi recalculate the route?  My gps276c does not.

      --
      Wes
      ---