Re: Stupid question?

  • Rudolf Benner
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 2008
      The OP wanted to power his T2 using an old cable from Byronics,
      specificly the radio cable. This should work. One less cable. Neat
      and tidy.

      Still PATIENTLY awaiting my new shiny DR-135 so I can install the T2-
      135 in it.

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, mark.rice@... wrote:

      > I was looking at an old schematic that I had downloaded last year.
      >
      > It is indeed now labeled on the current schematic as X1. It's
      referred
      > to in the OT2m manual as the "RADIO Connector", if that helps, too.
      >
      > Thanks for the noted correction... and I've deleted that old
      schematic
      > file.
      >
      > - Mark Rice
      > KK5MR

    • Bjornung
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 9, 2008
        Hi

        Thanks a lot to all who answered!

        Now I can connect with a bit more confidence ;-)

        Regards
        Bjornung
        LA9ULA