RE: [tracker2] Re: Stupid question?

  • mark.rice@L-3com.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 2008
      I was looking at an old schematic that I had downloaded last year.

      It is indeed now labeled on the current schematic as X1.   It's referred to in the OT2m manual as the "RADIO Connector", if that helps, too.

      Thanks for the noted correction... and I've deleted that old schematic file.

      - Mark Rice
      KK5MR

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 8, 2008
        The OP wanted to power his T2 using an old cable from Byronics,
        specificly the radio cable. This should work. One less cable. Neat
        and tidy.

        Still PATIENTLY awaiting my new shiny DR-135 so I can install the T2-
        135 in it.

      • Bjornung
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 9, 2008
          Hi

          Thanks a lot to all who answered!

          Now I can connect with a bit more confidence ;-)

          Regards
          Bjornung
          LA9ULA