Hello All

  • kd5ycy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      I'm using TD-135 and now with the t2-135 as an IGate/digi Keith has
      been a great help getting me up and running.. My question to the group
      is. Do i need to hard code any settings in the tnc itself or just use
      whatever default settings are in the t2-135 and let Ui-View do the rest?

      Please forgive me if this has been coverd
      I'm new to this but learning quickly.
      Joe KD5YCY