Anyone in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro that could get together with me is week?

  • Jim Tolbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      Hi, all.............

      I am going to be in the Minneapolis / St. Paul metro area on Thursday
      and Friday (10/9 & 10) . I will have my days free and I am having
      trouble with my setup. I am wondering if anyone happened to be
      available either day ( during the day) when they could work with me a bit.

      I have Xastir running on a laptop running openSUSE. This is connected
      to an Alinco DR-135 with a T2-135 inside. For trackers, I have a
      borrowed OT+ with a 2m handheld and Magellen GPS. The second tracker is
      a borrowed Rtrak. My interest is in using an expanded setup for SAR.

      Anyone available? I would really appreciate it.

      Please contact me offline at ............... RiverRidge@...

      --
      Jim Tolbert

      715-866-4398 home office