Re: Request for otwincfg.exe Manual

  • usna71
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 29, 2008
      Ok, I took the suggestion of starting the manual on the APRS.net wiki.
      <http://info.aprs.net/index.php?title=Main_Page> and you can go to
      Topics>Manuals>otwincfg.exe to get to the manual itself. This is my
      first time with a wiki so this is kind of basic. My goal is to take
      each of the screens in otwincfg and address it from a number of
      different angles. How does it relate to a T2-135 vs. a Tracker2 OT2m,
      how does the screen relate to the command line commands, and how can
      the screen be configured for a simple digi, a simple tracker, a
      combined digi/tracker, and other special configurations such as
      balloons and weather stations. I have lifted whole sections of text
      from Scott's other manuals without attribution yet, however, I would
      like to go back and reference them. I look forward to suggestions on
      how to improve this approach.

      Bill, KB1MOV