PHG with Temprature

  • FUJIURA Toyonori
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 3:42 AM
      Dear all,

      This is a first time mail in this list because I received a tracker2
      today(Thanks Scott).

      Now, I'm initializing my tracker2 (called JG2RZF).
      Through this initializing, I have a question.

      To insert PHG in my beacon, I set the beginning of Text field in
      otwincfg as "PHG1220" and it worked fine.
      But, I check the Temperature button in Reportiog Option, it becomes no
      work in PHG.
      I think it is because the temperture is sent before Text in beacon packet.

      Anyone configured a PHG with Temperature?
      Thanks in advance.
      --
      FUJIURA Toyonori mailto:toyokun@...