Re: [tracker2] Setting profile switching with minicom?

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 24, 2008
      Interesting - thanks for the information. Maybe it's time to get out
      the pliers and start yanking pins. =]

      It's made worse by the fact that you can't tell if the monitor is off or
      just in power save mode, and you can't get to the on-screen menu to see
      if it's working after it's decided there is no signal and it needs to
      turn off. My Dell monitors just go to a test pattern, and the LED color
      tells you if they're on or not.

      Scott