Re: [tracker2] DIGI feature of Tracker2

  • 9w2qc@9w2qc.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2008
      Thank you so much for the replies to this matter.

      A quick question - How about some occasional Winlink traffic passing the
      Tracker2's digi? Or some occasional connected traffic say from station A
      via the Tracker2's Digi accessing stations B's KPC-3+ PBBS/remote
      controlling a KPC-3+?

      Any issues with these simple traffics above?

      73,
      Sion Chow Q. C.,
      9W2QC.