Weather Stations

  • curtisbidulock
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
      I am curious if weather station data should be showing up on the Nuvi,
      if not, would this be possible.

      Example station for raw packet is VE6RHS in the event it is suppose to
      already work this way.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
        If it's sent with a position, then yes. You have to dig down into the
        favorites list to see it, though.

        Scott