Re: [tracker2] Tracker2

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 9, 2008
      Randall N0UYX wrote...

      > I got a Tracker2 to use for a DIGI and I can't seem to get it
      > to talk to otwincfg.exe. My T2-135 works just fine with it....

      The T2-135 connects with a straight serial cable... i.e. pin 2
      connects to pin 2 and pin 3 connects to pin 3. The Tracker 2
      requires a null-modem cable. Pins 2 & 3 should be transposed
      in the null modem cable.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
    • G8UVE
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 10, 2008
        I hope not

        I shall be ordering one as soon as I can

        But I don't want it to get caught up and delayed in the Christmas post

        Over the years I've had parcels go missing at those busy times

        Any parcels that come in from overseas have to go through our Customs & Excise

        This also adds to delays

        Regards

        David G8UVE

        Six weeks to go and counting !!