Re: [tracker2] Re: OT2 does not TX!

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2008
      > Still interesting why the rig would not TX with the diagnostics. Does
      > the "Power" button test the relay function. The config program is
      > very user friendly, but are there any instruction available for it?

      Yes, it should activate the relay. The otwincfg instructions haven't
      kept up with the program - I've been debating whether to make that part
      of the T2 manual or to make it a separate manual.

      > Nice board layout with the SMD approach. What can the empty header
      > strip be used for?

      Most importantly (for me), initial programming. It can also be used for
      debugging - it's Freescale's standard MON08 layout. It has some extra
      pins in there that can be used as analog inputs.