Re: [tracker2] Re: OT2 does not TX!

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008
      What are your settings for the 28h (squelch, volume, etc)? I've spent a
      little time playing with mine and can't seem to get RX to work
      reliably... It happens, but not always... I haven't had a chance to
      hook a computer into the mix as of yet, but when you mentioned the 28h I
      had to ask. lol.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2008
        > Still interesting why the rig would not TX with the diagnostics. Does
        > the "Power" button test the relay function. The config program is
        > very user friendly, but are there any instruction available for it?

        Yes, it should activate the relay. The otwincfg instructions haven't
        kept up with the program - I've been debating whether to make that part
        of the T2 manual or to make it a separate manual.

        > Nice board layout with the SMD approach. What can the empty header
        > strip be used for?

        Most importantly (for me), initial programming. It can also be used for
        debugging - it's Freescale's standard MON08 layout. It has some extra
        pins in there that can be used as analog inputs.