  • EM Sharp
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Perhaps this is not really the proper forum for this question, but
      here it is anyway.

      Does anyone know what the steps are to load/install custom symbols in
      my NUVI (mine is a 650, but hopefully it behaves like a 350)? I have
      downloaded the custom symbol set from this forum and unzipped it. It
      also loads into the NUVI using the USB port using copy and paste, but
      from this point I am at a dead end on what to do. Help please, I am
      tired of seeing cars on a lift. I am well aware of the cookie crumb
      trail problem and I don't think this is an issue on this point.

      Elmer
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        As far as I know, you can't. Anyone else tried?

        Scott