T2-135 KISS scripts

  • Bruce W. Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      I have a fairly old version of xastir working on a G4 iBook. I am not
      inclined to try to update xastir since it is working just fine. I want
      to hook up a DR-135 with a T2-135 board installed. Are there current
      scripts available so that xastir will put the T2 into KISS mode when
      connecting and take it out of KISS mode when disconnecting? Or is
      there an established procedure otherwise?

      --
      Bruce W. Martin, KQ4TV
      Tennessee Balloon Group, NT4BG