Re: [tracker2] T2 at 9600 bps packet

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2008
      Nope, no 9600 as it stands now. I'll be looking at that in the not too
      distant future, when I have a good G3RUH test setup.

      9600 baud uses baseband FSK, not AFSK, and it has scrambling and
      filtering that you don't find in 1200 baud packet. Now that I've got a
      good source for affordable 9600 baud radios, I'm eager to give it a try.

      Scott