Need OT2 assembler/tester

  • John Lockwood
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2006
      All:

      I need a really good assembler/tester for the OT2. I am planing to
      "go commercial" with this device and will need a few units a week in
      the beginning up to ?? per month if this all goes well. Included
      would be a final operational test with paper verification of results
      for each unit. Will need samples of the work.

      John Lockwood
      Line One, Inc.
      801-222-0222

      (former Big Blue and Batwing guy.)
    • scott@opentrac.org
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2006
        John, keep in mind first that the firmware is still in beta testing. If
        you're going to be testing and validating it, you'll need a baseline
        version, and it's kind of a moving target right now.

        Once the SMT boards have all the bugs worked out, I'll be setting up
        automated production for those. I think you said you were integrating at
        the board level, but I don't remember for sure. I've also got another board
        revision for the through hole version to get finished and sent off for
        prototyping. The exiting one has some minor errors, and I've got a few
        enhancements to make as well.

        I'm CC'ing Jim Jefferson at APRS World, LLC on this. He might be able to
        help you out if your needs exceed what I can provide right now.

        Scott