Re: [tracker2] Re: Tracker2 & Nuvi 350 Cheatsheet

  • Brent Gay
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 12 4:06 PM
      Mike,
      How about also adding the command to send an email under the messaging section:

      "-email <email address> message"

      I know this probably isn't used a lot but could could come in handy.

      Also, you have --SEND and --REPLY. Couldn't this be "-<callsign> message" to send a message and "- message" to reply to the last sender? This could save some typing on the Nuvi's little screen.

      Thanks again. 73,

      Brent, KF4JZY

      On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Mike Wren <mikewren@...> wrote:

      I uploaded a new PDF to fix text formatting issue, and general cleanup
      and consolidation of commands.

      It should be sized so that when the PDF is printed at 100%, it will
      fit neatly on top of the OT2m enclosure (at least that's how I'm using
      it). A promo magnet is a great idea!

      Scott - shoot me the commands and dimensions of the ADS-SR1 offlist
      and I'll take a stab at it.

      Mike Wren
      N2QDK
      Albany, NY