RE: [tracker2] Re: Firmware build 53851

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2006
      I just created an alias for the PATH command - if you enter UNPROTO it'll
      work the same as PATH, only it doesn't show up in the HELP list.

    • Jason Rausch
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2006
        --- scott@... wrote:

        > I just created an alias for the PATH command - if
        > you enter UNPROTO it'll
        > work the same as PATH, only it doesn't show up in
        > the HELP list.

        Ok, Cool! I get ya now. Thanks.
      • Jason Winningham
        Message 3 of 7 , May 9, 2006
          On May 8, 2006, at 9:40 PM, <scott@...> <scott@...>
          wrote:

          > How about making it a hidden alias? I always thought UNPROTO was a
          > stupid
          > name for it.

          I agree - PATH makes sense. What the heck is UNPROTO?

          -Jason
          kg4wsv