RE: [tracker2] Re: Firmware build 53851

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2006
      How about making it a hidden alias? I always thought UNPROTO was a stupid
      name for it.

      Scott

    • Jason Rausch
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2006
        --- scott@... wrote:

        > How about making it a hidden alias?

        I'm not sure I follow you. What do you mean?

        > I always
        > thought UNPROTO was a stupid
        > name for it.

        Agreed, makes no sense to me either. I guess I was
        just thinking about compatiability. Not just with the
        HamHUD, but with just about all of the software out
        there.

        Jason KE4NYV
        RPC Electronics
        www.rpc-electronics.com
      • scott@opentrac.org
        Message 3 of 7 , May 8, 2006
          I just created an alias for the PATH command - if you enter UNPROTO it'll
          work the same as PATH, only it doesn't show up in the HELP list.

        • Jason Rausch
          Message 4 of 7 , May 8, 2006
            --- scott@... wrote:

            > I just created an alias for the PATH command - if
            > you enter UNPROTO it'll
            > work the same as PATH, only it doesn't show up in
            > the HELP list.

            Ok, Cool! I get ya now. Thanks.
          • Jason Winningham
            Message 5 of 7 , May 9, 2006
              On May 8, 2006, at 9:40 PM, <scott@...> <scott@...>
              wrote:

              > How about making it a hidden alias? I always thought UNPROTO was a
              > stupid
              > name for it.

              I agree - PATH makes sense. What the heck is UNPROTO?

              -Jason
              kg4wsv