Re: [tracker2] Re: USB to Serial

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 7, 2008
      Randall N0UYX wrote...

      > When I try to drag and drop the map image it doesn't allow it.

      OK, so in a pinch you can manually calibrate the map IF you know the lat
      / long for the top left / bottom right corners (as opposed to two
      points) but...

      Are you running UI-View as administrator?

      Are there any Vista / UI-View users that CAN drag a static map to
      UI-Views main window?

      It would be nice if you could use the drag and drop method of
      calibrating static maps, but you are in the US, so there's always the
      $50 solution!

      PS - it appears you only ran it for a day, but did you fix the unproto
      setting for N0UYX-5? it was UI-View32 sending to a destination of
      WIDE1-1 with a path of WIDE2-2. If it was ver 2.03 with "APRS,path" in
      the unproto setting, it would have had a destination of APU25N.

      I just noticed this is the T2 list. This should really have been over on
      the UI-View list.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH