DR-135 3.5mm plug polarity

  • erikh2464
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2008
      Greetings:

      I have a DR-135 (MkI I think) that I just put a T2-135 board into. I
      had the Alinco TNC installed before.

      I have discovered that the 3.5mm front panel data jack has pwr and gnd
      reversed (i.e. Ring = gnd, Sleeve = +5V).

      I reset the radio to the initial settings (power up with FUNC button
      depressed). No change in data jack polarity.

      Is there a more thorough DR-135 reset or another trick to get the jack
      right?

      Thanks - Erik / N7EQ