Re: Hyperterminal Emulator or Equal

  • n0uyx
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2008
      Thank you and 73

      Randall

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Biddle" <alanbiddle70@...> wrote:

      > Randall,
      >
      > Hyperterm works fine with Vista. You may be able to get it off an XP
      > system, and until recently, you could download a slightly upgraded
      > version from Hilgraeve, version 6.3, free. The new version 6.4 is
      > available, but they want some semi-serious money for it. Google
      > around, and you can find version 6.3 many places. One I found is:
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/569a6m
      >
      > Hope this helps.
      >
      > Alan
      > WA4SCA

    • n0uyx
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 5, 2008
        http://hyperterminal-private-edition.findmysoft.com/download/
        There is a link to Hyperterminal 6.3 if anybody wants it.

        Enjoy and thanks for the info.

        DE NĂ˜UYX
        Randall

        --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Biddle" <alanbiddle70@...> wrote:

        > Randall,
        >
        > Hyperterm works fine with Vista. You may be able to get it off an XP
        > system, and until recently, you could download a slightly upgraded
        > version from Hilgraeve, version 6.3, free. The new version 6.4 is
        > available, but they want some semi-serious money for it. Google
        > around, and you can find version 6.3 many places. One I found is:
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/569a6m
        >
        > Hope this helps.
        >
        > Alan
        > WA4SCA

      • Keith VE7GDH
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 6, 2008
          Randall N0UYX wrote...

          > Anyone have a sugestion on where to get an emulator of Hyperterminal
          > or something similar I can run besides UI View to check the comms
          > between this Acer laptop with Win Vista and my T2-135? As far as I can
          > tell Vista has no such terminal or program.

          I don't know about in Vista, but I have been using TeraTerm. The version
          I'm using is from www.ayera.com/teraterm. Their website indicates that
          it will run in Vista.

          73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH