IPS5451 Equivilent?

  • Brad Heaton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2006
      I was digging around today looking for a IPS5451 to go on my OT2 Beta.
      I found that mouser has a device (Mouser P/N 511-VN920) made by
      STMicroelectronics that is listed as a cross reference part for the
      IPS5451. The pins are bent different but it seems to be pin compatible
      and basicly the right size other than the oddly bent pins. Will this
      work?

      Mouser has 800+ in stock but will not be getting any more. If it will
      work maybe I will order one and complete my OT2.

      Thanks again for all your work Scott.

      -Brad

      Link to mouser part:
      http://www.mouser.com/index.cfm?
      handler=displayproduct&lstdispproductid=319515&e_categoryid=266&e_pcodei
      d=51132
    • scott@opentrac.org
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2006
        The VN820 works, anyway. Haven't tried the VN920 yet, but I've got a batch
        due in with a Digi-Key order tomorrow.

        Scott