Re: [tracker2] Thanks, its working great!

  • Ron N9QGS
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
      There was a checkbox on jumpber in the profile switch probably the
      number one problem, plus when I last was playing with it I had
      switched bmode to garmin at one point and I was overlooking that being
      switched back to Auto. ron
      On Aug 3, 2008, at 2:42 AM, P. Suryono Adisoemarta wrote:

      > Ron
      > did you make notes of what was changed?
      > I missed the show, and would like to learn what worked and what didn't
      >
      > de Paulus N5SNN/YD0NXX

    • Keith VE7GDH
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 2008
        Scott N1VG wrote...

        > The recommended setup is to put the T2 in KISS mode and leave it
        > there. Erase all of the 'Into KISS' commands. Put a '0' in the 'Exit
        > KISS' command, or UI-View32 will hang when you try to exit the
        > program.

        I'm using a T2-135. I didn't (yet) try the "0" in the exit KISS command,
        but...

        > If you're using port A and want UI-View32 to enter and exit KISS mode
        > on
        > its own, use the following commands:
        >
        > Into KISS
        >
        > 1:^M^M
        > 2:AMODE KISS
        >
        > Exit KISS
        > 192,255,192

        I just tried the above and it worked. However, I inserted INT 0 to
        prevent it from beaconing on its own before the AMODE KISS.

        Could you comment on what I suggested earlier...

        into KISS...
        003,003,003
        INT 0
        AMODE KISS