Tracker2 SMT update

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2006
      I've got two prototypes built now, and I think I've fixed the oscillator
      problem. The resistor values given in the MCU datasheet didn't match the
      crystal manufacturer's specs - that seems to have been the main source of
      trouble.

      Both LEDs also work now. The red and green LEDs are virtually identical
      parts from the same manufacturer. They're visually indistinguishable, but
      for some reason the green band indicates the anode on one, and the cathode
      on the other. Go figure.