Garmin GPS 18 LVC locking up

  • Edgar Sagastume
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 8:29 AM
      Hello everybody,

      I know this is not exactly T2 related but....

      About 3 months ago my GPS 18 started to lock up for no apparent reason, it
      does this maybe 2 or 3 times in a month, it will just stop sending data to
      the tracker and I have to take out power to the GPS in order to make it work
      again. This happens with both my OT+ and T2 if that matters, have anyone
      experienced similar behavior of this unit?

      73 de
      Omar
      TG9ASO