RE: [tracker2] Firmware build 53850

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2006
      --- scott@... wrote:

      > > How're you shaping up for Dayton?
      >
      > I don't think there's any way I'll have T2s in
      > production by then, but I'll
      > at least have stuff to demo. The metal cases, too,
      > aren't going to be done
      > until early June.
      No worries... at least you have a plan!

      I'll be back in the country by Dayton, I can quite
      easily leave the T2 running if you want to 'ping' it
      as part of a demo... actually if you wanted you could
      'hard-code' your callsign into the authentication
      function so you could remotely change things.

      Regards
      de John
      EI7IG

      24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com