Re: [tracker2] T2-135 causing TX to hang

  • P. Suryono Adisoemarta
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30, 2008
      Concur with Keith,
      Eventhough I never had this TX-lockup situation with T2 boards, I always set TOT on the DR-135 radio to 30 seconds (way long enough to send a packet, but would prevent locking-up the frequency).

      Procedure:
      - press and hold FUNC button for more than 2 seconds
      - press UP or DOWN until TOT is shown on the screen
      - twist the knob till TOT-30 is shown
      - press UP or DOWN to save the new setting
      - press any button, except SQL/UP/DOWN, to exit from the menu

      73 de Paulus N5SNN / YD0NXX