RE: [tracker2] Firmware build 53850

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2006
      > How're you shaping up for Dayton?

      I don't think there's any way I'll have T2s in production by then, but I'll
      at least have stuff to demo. The metal cases, too, aren't going to be done
      until early June.

      Scott
    • Jon
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2006
        --- scott@... wrote:

        > > How're you shaping up for Dayton?
        >
        > I don't think there's any way I'll have T2s in
        > production by then, but I'll
        > at least have stuff to demo. The metal cases, too,
        > aren't going to be done
        > until early June.
        No worries... at least you have a plan!

        I'll be back in the country by Dayton, I can quite
        easily leave the T2 running if you want to 'ping' it
        as part of a demo... actually if you wanted you could
        'hard-code' your callsign into the authentication
        function so you could remotely change things.

        Regards
        de John
        EI7IG

        24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com