Re: [tracker2] Firmware build 53850

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2006
      > Fixed the problem with the unit not processing
      > command messages in KISS
      > mode. Also, there's a FAHRENHT option now if you
      > want your temperatures
      > reported in Fahrenheit. The STATUS command will
      > display board temperature
      > and voltage, but with no decimals yet. Later, it'll
      > probably also track
      > things like number of transmissions and time since
      > startup.

      More new features... :)

      How're you shaping up for Dayton?

      Cheers
      de John
      EI7Ig

      Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets. http://uk.mail.yahoo.com
    • scott@opentrac.org
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2006
        > How're you shaping up for Dayton?

        I don't think there's any way I'll have T2s in production by then, but I'll
        at least have stuff to demo. The metal cases, too, aren't going to be done
        until early June.

        Scott
      • Jon
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2006
          --- scott@... wrote:

          > > How're you shaping up for Dayton?
          >
          > I don't think there's any way I'll have T2s in
          > production by then, but I'll
          > at least have stuff to demo. The metal cases, too,
          > aren't going to be done
          > until early June.
          No worries... at least you have a plan!

          I'll be back in the country by Dayton, I can quite
          easily leave the T2 running if you want to 'ping' it
          as part of a demo... actually if you wanted you could
          'hard-code' your callsign into the authentication
          function so you could remotely change things.

          Regards
          de John
          EI7IG

          24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com