Firmware build 53850

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2006
      Fixed the problem with the unit not processing command messages in KISS
      mode. Also, there's a FAHRENHT option now if you want your temperatures
      reported in Fahrenheit. The STATUS command will display board temperature
      and voltage, but with no decimals yet. Later, it'll probably also track
      things like number of transmissions and time since startup.

      Scott
    • Jon
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2006
        > Fixed the problem with the unit not processing
        > command messages in KISS
        > mode. Also, there's a FAHRENHT option now if you
        > want your temperatures
        > reported in Fahrenheit. The STATUS command will
        > display board temperature
        > and voltage, but with no decimals yet. Later, it'll
        > probably also track
        > things like number of transmissions and time since
        > startup.

        More new features... :)

        How're you shaping up for Dayton?

        Cheers
        de John
        EI7Ig

        Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets. http://uk.mail.yahoo.com
      • scott@opentrac.org
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2006
          > How're you shaping up for Dayton?

          I don't think there's any way I'll have T2s in production by then, but I'll
          at least have stuff to demo. The metal cases, too, aren't going to be done
          until early June.

          Scott
        • Jon
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2006
            --- scott@... wrote:

            > > How're you shaping up for Dayton?
            >
            > I don't think there's any way I'll have T2s in
            > production by then, but I'll
            > at least have stuff to demo. The metal cases, too,
            > aren't going to be done
            > until early June.
            No worries... at least you have a plan!

            I'll be back in the country by Dayton, I can quite
            easily leave the T2 running if you want to 'ping' it
            as part of a demo... actually if you wanted you could
            'hard-code' your callsign into the authentication
            function so you could remotely change things.

            Regards
            de John
            EI7IG

            24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com