RE: [tracker2] New firmware

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 14 , May 3, 2006
      > Has it stopped showing the packets it is digipeating?

      It should show everything as long as MONITOR is enabled.

      > Any chance you could put the commands in alphabetical
      > order? i.e. when a list is done.. it makes it easier
      > to find the settings.

      Done.

      > It doesn't seem to be responding to commands in kiss
      > mode though it is digipeating them

      Hmm, that'd be because it doesn't pass packets to the APRS parser in KISS
      mode. I'm going to have to reconsider how I handle that. I think I can
      just suppress the waypoint output instead. When I set it up, there WAS no
      other output besides the waypoints, so it wasn't an issue.

      Scott
    • Jon
      Message 2 of 14 , May 4, 2006

        > It should show everything as long as MONITOR is
        > enabled.
        I'll check again over the weekend, but it seemed to be
        showing all other packets on the air except what it
        was digipeating.

        > > Any chance you could put the commands in
        > alphabetical
        > > order? i.e. when a list is done.. it makes it
        > easier
        > > to find the settings.
        >
        > Done.
        Cheers

        > > It doesn't seem to be responding to commands in
        > kiss
        > > mode though it is digipeating them
        >
        > Hmm, that'd be because it doesn't pass packets to
        > the APRS parser in KISS
        > mode. I'm going to have to reconsider how I handle
        > that. I think I can
        > just suppress the waypoint output instead. When I
        > set it up, there WAS no
        > other output besides the waypoints, so it wasn't an
        > issue.
        I was just wondering if it was a bug or a feature :).
        If its a feature, then thats fine.

        John