CORRECTION to "I am confused"

  • blairs_viper2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2008
      I am sorry about this
      I now realise that the OT2 looks like a TNC. Unrelated to OT plus.

      Sooooooooooo
      my original question about comparison between the OT+ and tinY
      trackers is what I really meant.
      i'M NEW TO THIS, I MADE A MISTAKE!

      PATRICK
    • Tom Hayward
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2008
        > my original question about comparison between the OT+ and tinY
        > trackers is what I really meant.

        All of the products you mentioned have at least basic tracker
        capabilities. You can find more specific feature information on their
        product pages:
        OpenTracker+ (OT+): http://www.argentdata.com/products/otplus.html
        Tracker 2 (T2): http://www.argentdata.com/products/tracker2.html
        TinyTrak3+ (TT3+): http://www.byonics.com/tinytrak/