Re: [tracker2] to recieve and display on Garmin GPS

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2008
      On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 1:13 PM, k9sarfrog <both@...> wrote:

      > Is there anything settings other than enabling the waypoint feature to
      > display nearby APRS users on my gps?

      There are a lot of other factors... we can start really basic and work
      up from there.

      Does your GPS have a display screen?
      Does your GPS accept $GPWPL strings, or the GARMIN format waypoints?
      Have you enabled input mode on the GPS if required?
      Have you connected the necessary wires between the OT2 and GPS?