computer woes

  • kb1chu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      I have a t-135 that works very well. But my computer (3.0ghz Gateway)
      will act up and go offline and my cable modem would require rebooting.
      This would happen two or three times a day. I installed a Radioshack
      snap on ferite on the serial cable near the radio end and its been two
      days with no resetting. I can't believe how simple the fix was for a
      problem that was ongoing. Thanks for a handy product. Steve KB1CHU