Re: [tracker2] Re: Nuvi 350 and 010-10813-00 Garmin Cable

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2008
      The manufacturer was supposed to get back to me yesterday with an
      updated delivery date. I'll follow up on Monday. This batch is being
      made by the same company that makes Elecraft's enclosures - the previous
      batches have been by Ten-Tec.

      The mini-B cables are back in stock, and I just updated the website.
      Powerpoles should be in stock too.

      Scott