Re: [tracker2] UhOh.... now what

  • Keri Morgret
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
      There's a button in the otwinconfig program called "load firmware
      from web". This grabs the latest version, and is the easiest way to
      update. Have you tried this?

      Keri
      N6TME

      At 07:31 AM 7/2/2008, you wrote:
      >So decided to try to get the latest and greatest firmware from Argent
      >Data website. I installed it and found out it was version 54479.
      >Apparently, the T2-135 that I purchased has build 54588.
      >
      >Have I done something bad? How SHOULD I have saved the build in the
      >T2-135 before overwriting it? How do I get 54588 back, if I should have it?
      >
      >Many thanx............... jt
      >
      >--
      >Jim Tolbert, KC9MXT
      >
      >RiverRidge@...
    • Jim Tolbert
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
        I am unable to connect the laptop that I am using to the web ( long story), but I have another laptop that will connect, so I downloaded the firmware file from the website and in otwincfg.exe used the install from file button.   After doing that, I had version 54479.   The unit had 54588 in it this morning -- as received from Argent Data.