UhOh.... now what

  • Jim Tolbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
      So decided to try to get the latest and greatest firmware from Argent
      Data website. I installed it and found out it was version 54479.
      Apparently, the T2-135 that I purchased has build 54588.

      Have I done something bad? How SHOULD I have saved the build in the
      T2-135 before overwriting it? How do I get 54588 back, if I should have it?

      Many thanx............... jt

      --
      Jim Tolbert, KC9MXT

      RiverRidge@...
    • Keri Morgret
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
        There's a button in the otwinconfig program called "load firmware
        from web". This grabs the latest version, and is the easiest way to
        update. Have you tried this?

        Keri
        N6TME

        At 07:31 AM 7/2/2008, you wrote:
        >So decided to try to get the latest and greatest firmware from Argent
        >Data website. I installed it and found out it was version 54479.
        >Apparently, the T2-135 that I purchased has build 54588.
        >
        >Have I done something bad? How SHOULD I have saved the build in the
        >T2-135 before overwriting it? How do I get 54588 back, if I should have it?
        >
        >Many thanx............... jt
        >
        >--
        >Jim Tolbert, KC9MXT
        >
        >RiverRidge@...
      • Jim Tolbert
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
          I am unable to connect the laptop that I am using to the web ( long story), but I have another laptop that will connect, so I downloaded the firmware file from the website and in otwincfg.exe used the install from file button.   After doing that, I had version 54479.   The unit had 54588 in it this morning -- as received from Argent Data.