Re: [tracker2] Scott is back??

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
      Gervais VK2CKN wrote...

      >anyone knows if Scott is back from his trip?
      > I sent him my T2 for repair and order some other stuff too.

      On June 21 Scott said "Croatia for the week". On June 16 he said "I'll
      be gone from 6/18 to 7/1" and "Tory will be able to pack routine orders,
      but she won't be answering tech support emails.".

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
        I got back around midnight yesterday. I picked up all of the waiting
        repairs, including yours - I'll start getting those out today.

        Scott

        gervais fillion wrote:

        > hi everyone,
        > anyone knows if Scott is back from his trip?
        > i sent him my T2 for repair and order some other stuff too.
        >
        > 73/s
        > gervais,ve2ckn

        > Envoie un sourire, fais rire, amuse-toi! Employez-le maintenant!
        > <http://www.emoticonesgratuites.ca/?icid=EMFRCA120>

      • gervais fillion
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
          ok Keri
          yes he must have a lot of email's waiting
          thanks for the reply

          gervais,ve2ckn

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
            ok scott