Re: [tracker2] Tracker2 and Linux and Nuvi 350

  • Jim Tolbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
      Ahhh... the light comes on.   I have the port set to Garmin as I am using the nuvi 350 when in the car.  I guess to access via the laptop, I should open otwincfg and change the port to auto.  That probably also explains the lack of apparent communication I am having between the radio/T2-135 and XASTIR running on the laptop.  Since I can only connect either the laptop or the nuvi, I will need to switch back and forth.  Is that something I can do with the profiles?

      Many thanks.......... jt

      P. Suryono Adisoemarta wrote:

      Is the port on the T2-135 set to AUTO?
      do you use a straight serial cable?
      then open minicom, set to 4800, then press enter several time, and you should get the cmd: prompt.

      73 de Paulus N5SNN / YD0NXX