Re: [tracker2] Current Firmware version?

  • Jim Tolbert
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
      I am sorry... I meant, what is the current release version on Argentdata of the firmware.  I tried to open the change history, but the link failed.

      Jon wrote:

      Without checking myself( as I'm in work), when you run otwincfg, it tells you the current firmware version on the top right (I think).

      John

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
        There's a 'current' release, and then there's the 'beta' release. It's
        been a little while since I promoted the beta version to current.
        T2-135s may be shipping with a newer firmware than 'current' - I'd have
        to check.

        Hopefully in the next week I'll get caught up on bug reports and
        documentation and make the beta version official.

        Scott