Current Firmware version?

  • Jim Tolbert
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
      How do I determine what the current firmware version number is? My
      T2-135 is Tracker2 Build 54588.

      Many thanks............. jt

      --
      Jim Tolbert, KC9MXT

      RiverRidge@...
    • Jon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
        Without checking myself( as I'm in work), when you run otwincfg, it tells you the current firmware version on the top right (I think).

        John

        > How do I determine what the current firmware version number
        > is? My
        > T2-135 is Tracker2 Build 54588.
        >
        > Many thanks............. jt
        >
        > --
        > Jim Tolbert, KC9MXT
        >
        > RiverRidge@...

        Not happy with your email address?.
      • Jim Tolbert
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
          I am sorry... I meant, what is the current release version on Argentdata of the firmware.  I tried to open the change history, but the link failed.

          Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo! http://uk.docs. yahoo.com/ ymail/new. html

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
            There's a 'current' release, and then there's the 'beta' release. It's
            been a little while since I promoted the beta version to current.
            T2-135s may be shipping with a newer firmware than 'current' - I'd have
            to check.

            Hopefully in the next week I'll get caught up on bug reports and
            documentation and make the beta version official.

            Scott