Scott is back??

  • gervais fillion
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
      hi everyone,
      anyone knows if Scott is back from his trip?
      i sent him my T2 for repair and order some other stuff too.

      73/s
      gervais,ve2ckn

      Envoie un sourire, fais rire, amuse-toi! Employez-le maintenant!
    • Keri Morgret
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
        He is back, but I imagine he's swamped -- I'm his sister, and I
        haven't heard from him at all, save that he was in the LA airport two days ago.

        Keri
        N6TME

        At 03:34 AM 7/2/2008, you wrote:
        >hi everyone,
        >anyone knows if Scott is back from his trip?
        >i sent him my T2 for repair and order some other stuff too.
        >
        >73/s
        >gervais,ve2ckn
        >

        >----------
        >Envoie un sourire, fais rire, amuse-toi!
        ><http://www.emoticonesgratuites.ca/?icid=EMFRCA120>Employez-le
        >maintenant!
      • Keith VE7GDH
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
          Gervais VK2CKN wrote...

          >anyone knows if Scott is back from his trip?
          > I sent him my T2 for repair and order some other stuff too.

          On June 21 Scott said "Croatia for the week". On June 16 he said "I'll
          be gone from 6/18 to 7/1" and "Tory will be able to pack routine orders,
          but she won't be answering tech support emails.".

          73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
            I got back around midnight yesterday. I picked up all of the waiting
            repairs, including yours - I'll start getting those out today.

            Scott

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
              ok Keri
              yes he must have a lot of email's waiting
              thanks for the reply

              gervais,ve2ckn

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
                ok scott