Re: [tracker2] Firmware 54479

  • P. Suryono Adisoemarta
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2008

      I just checked on mine (on T2 Proto C and T2-135), both with version 54618, no problem on getting ack on "CMD INFO" and getting the appropriate information back.
      Sorry don't have the file for firmware version 54479 to try on mine.

      73 de Paulus - N5SNN / YD0NXX

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2 12:28 AM
        > I just checked on mine (on T2 Proto C and T2-135), both with
        > version 54618, no problem on getting ack on "CMD
        > INFO" and getting the appropriate information back.
        > Sorry don't have the file for firmware version 54479 to
        > try on mine.
        >
        > 73 de Paulus - N5SNN / YD0NXX

        Ok, then I guess its probably an oversight so..

        Thanks.
        John

        Not happy with your email address?.
      • gervais fillion
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 2 3:34 AM
          hi everyone,
          anyone knows if Scott is back from his trip?
          i sent him my T2 for repair and order some other stuff too.

          73/s
          gervais,ve2ckn

          Envoie un sourire, fais rire, amuse-toi! Employez-le maintenant!
        • Keri Morgret
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 2 6:58 AM
            He is back, but I imagine he's swamped -- I'm his sister, and I
            haven't heard from him at all, save that he was in the LA airport two days ago.

            Keri
            N6TME

            At 03:34 AM 7/2/2008, you wrote:
            >hi everyone,
            >anyone knows if Scott is back from his trip?
            >i sent him my T2 for repair and order some other stuff too.
            >
            >73/s
            >gervais,ve2ckn
            >

            >----------
            >Envoie un sourire, fais rire, amuse-toi!
            ><http://www.emoticonesgratuites.ca/?icid=EMFRCA120>Employez-le
            >maintenant!
          • Keith VE7GDH
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 2 7:05 AM
              Gervais VK2CKN wrote...

              >anyone knows if Scott is back from his trip?
              > I sent him my T2 for repair and order some other stuff too.

              On June 21 Scott said "Croatia for the week". On June 16 he said "I'll
              be gone from 6/18 to 7/1" and "Tory will be able to pack routine orders,
              but she won't be answering tech support emails.".

              73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 2 8:04 AM
                I got back around midnight yesterday. I picked up all of the waiting
                repairs, including yours - I'll start getting those out today.

                Scott

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 2 1:49 PM
                  ok Keri
                  yes he must have a lot of email's waiting
                  thanks for the reply

                  gervais,ve2ckn

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 2 1:51 PM
                    ok scott