Re: [tracker2] Act as tracker, and connect to the computer

  • paul sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008
      Thanks a million bob, i couldnt have described more what i want to do
      "I can have the T2 configured to read GPS data on the B port,
      send beacons using the GPS data and/or digipeat as configured through
      OTWINCFG, while at the same time the A port is connected to the
      computer using KISS so I can send messages and objects."

      Thats fantastic, im just after wiring it up, so ill take a look and make a splitter cable!!

      Thanks.
      Paul, EI5GTB