Re: Icom Cable

  • k9sarfrog
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2008
      That did the trick. And both of my units are TX-- yahhh!!
      now for the RX piece.

      For those that have used their tracker2 as handheld unit, how have
      you powered it?

      Thanks
      Chris

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, lists@... wrote:

      > Chris,
      >
      > Pin 6 is indeed ground on the radio connector. It sounds like you
      may not have the keying resistor jumpered into the circuit on the
      Tracker2 PCB. I don't have a schematic handy, but I beleive the
      jumper is labeled on the board as "PTT". Make sure this is closed so
      that the keying line (Pin 3 on the radio connector) is tied to the TX
      audio line through the keying resistor.