Re: [tracker2] Summer vacation

  • paul sinclair
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2008
      hope yopu enjoy your holidays scott, and you dont spend them replying to e-mails. I think i speak for all of us when i say youve earned it!!"

      well, hopefully i do!!

      paul, EI5GTB

      On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 12:02 AM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:

      Just a reminder... I'll be gone from 6/18 to 7/1. I'll check email as
      I'm able from Dubrovnik, but I won't make any promises.

      Tory will be able to pack routine orders, but she won't be answering
      tech support emails.