C19 Question.

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2006
      Hi Folks,

      Just in case someone else comes across this.

      I went about looking at the second OT2 I have here
      this evening. The Symptom was no trasmitted audio,
      though PTT was working fine. Looking at the schematic
      it really had to be R21, R26 or C19. I suspect its
      C19 as I stuck a multimeter (its all I have) between
      the connector side of the capacitor and ground. On
      the working OT2 I get a voltage fluctuation when the
      unit transmits. On the non-working one, I get nothing,
      everything else seems to be identical between the two
      units.

      I'll hopefully be able to replace the Capacitor
      tomorrow from the lab in the College.

      Question, does anyone think a "DX" mode like DIGI_NED
      implements would be useful?

      Regards
      de John
      EI7IG